Monday, June 22, 2009

utter boredum

So I decided to write a story over the weekend. I decided to stay at home all weekend. Now I see why I decided not to do that ever again. I know that the weather hasn't been great, but being stuck in my room for 2 days isn't fun. I am pretty sure that I was catching a little cabin fever. There was a little break. The church group that I join a while back took some time out to have a BBQ in my area. I joined them in the BBQ, sadly it was rained out. I spent the rest of my Saturday in my room bored. Then in my hours of solitude, I decided to write a story. I was recently inspired by "The Little Prince" so that is where I get most of the story. I will be adding more to it my spin. If you read a little bit of it, you should realize that Bobby is me. Sometimes writers usually put themselves in the stories they write, I made it more obvious. Sunday wasn't too much interesting. The fog had rolled in early in the day. I thought it would another Saturday. So I spent most to all of my morning doing work that I was ignoring for the past couple weeks. Around 4ish I went for a 4 mile walk. Some of my hashing friends will be making a cameo in my town next weekend. I had to finalize the trail that I need to set. After I set the trail and walked a while I came back home and rested. This weekend wasn't action pact like usual but something did come out of it, the story. Interestingly enough; I have the ending to the story. I think it's a really good ending. The funny thing about it is I don't know how to get to the ending. The weird and funny thing is that I will be on the journey with you. I am really excited about this story. I really hope it turns out well. I hope you enjoy the story too.

___

The End


Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what your gonna get. -Forrest Gump



-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment