Friday, June 26, 2009

Moment of silence

I just learned a couple of hours ago that Michael Jackson has passed on. He was a legend in his own time. He was possibly the best performer and artist of my time. I feel the loss of him. I am not too attached to the man, but I grew up with his music. It's hard not to mourn the loss. I feel the need to just mention him. Through all the good and bad this man has been through, he was still a man. He had flaws like us and most of all he was human. My prayers go to his family, friends and loved ones. Please join me in a moment of silence.

I feel I should write more about this man. A paragraph isn't enough to pay tribute to such a man. I am at a loss for words.

__

The End


Legends are not born they are made.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment