Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The silver linning turns into a Sunny Day

It has been a while since I have felt this way, so I will try to captialize on it. The past weekend was really good for my soul. I have not stopped smiling or giggling to myself. I have been in such a better mood then I have been in a very long time. I have a lighter step now, and I have found myself wanting to do more. I was at the point where all I wanted to do was stay in my room and in my bed. Now I find myself walking around more and just enjoying the situation. I am now interacting with the children and co-workers on a more personal level. This is a nice re-newed strength that I thought I had lost a long time ago. So this feeling is great. I really hope this will last long. I even find myself singing along to my songs on my mp3 player.

Wed.

I went on a walk again today. I walked a very long time, about 2 hours. Then I decided to go find some food to make. I go to the local market and buy all the required pieces. Then I get home to find my supplies of rice is null. I was not pleased because I spent most of my money on the food I planned to eat. That I found just a little ironic. So I improvised on my dinner and it was amazing.


Edit:

I decided to change the layout of the blog. I feel that this more "me". This feels better and in my opinion reads a little better. I hope you agree.

______

The End

"Don't worry be happy." - From a song that I don't know the title nor the person who sang it

-Cezar-

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment