Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The hand that got caught in the cookie jar

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that I acquired some private students. Well apparently it's not looked upon in great light here doing a second job. One of my private students accidentally told one of the other teachers that I am tutoring him. That didn't go over well. Apparently that teacher has been complaining about me. About my work ethics and what not. I haven't had a chance yet to really defend myself yet, but I will. I will come back at him with so much anger. I work hard and I am good at what I do. This guy is a joke. In the first few weeks that I was teaching "with" him in our class; he did nothing but sit at his computer and do other work. There were times where I had to do the class when he wasn't even there. Now every time I try to teach the way I want to teach, he hijacks the lesson. Then he complains that I am lazy and I don't do my work because of the privates. He is just mistaken. I just stopped caring because he wasn't teaching with me. Now this guy has the balls to complain about me. This guy just asked for my anger. I usually let things go on by. I don't get angry, but when someone says that I am a bad worker, no deal. I am a hell of a hard worker and I know it. I never give less then 110% when I work. This guy is giving me a bad name, I will not stand for it. I will fight this and him until something is resolved. I might even get fired over it, but I don't care. I know who I am and how I work, for someone to say the opposite, um no thanks. This guy will see the wrath that is Cezar. I am a damn good worker.


I am sorry for this current blog. I am not usually so angry, but this guy is bringing it out. I will update on results soon. I will be heading out to Seoul again for another Hash on Friday night. So I might not be able to log in and blog.



___

The End


Some times you just need to punch someone in the face.



-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment