Friday, June 5, 2009

I can sleep when I am dead

So for some reason for the past couple of days I have been not sleeping well at all. I have no clue what is going on with my internal clock. I used to be able to sleep at 2 am and wake up at 6:45. I I find myself falling asleep at random times and waking up at random times. I'm also having some really weird dreams. I have no real clue as of what is happening. My body is so in and out of a regular schedule that it just made its own I guess. Some days I would sleep at 10 and wake up at 3 am some days I sleep at 12 and wake up at 5. I don't know it has been a weird couple of days. I don't know what has thrown me off so far from my routine. I will need to find out soon cause I'm definitely going to need to fix it so I can sleep better.

Side note:
I have been deciding on where to spend my vacation time. I will be having some vacation days coming to me. I would love to go to the Philippines, Japan, Indonesia, and New Zeland. Seeing that I am brokeish I can only really afford to go to one. I was also offered to come home for my vacation. There in lays the problem. I would love to go to all these places, especially home, but I can't. I have to choose one. If I go to the Philippines, that would be cool cause I would be there alone for the first time in a long time. I would really get a chance to experience my hometown in a different way then I am used too. If I were to go to any other country, I would end up doing the same but spend more money at the same point. Then, if I were to come home, that is also another issue. I do miss home, my friends, my family, and everything else about home, BUT am I ready to come home. I know it is only for a short time, but if I come home will I be willing to go back to Korea. I have found myself between a rock and a hard place. Each option is viable and tempting. I want to be able to do all of it. I kept on promising myself that I would make a decision by today, but I haven't. I need to figure all of this out really soon, because if I don't I won't be able to go anywhere at all.

I think I already figured out where I am going to go. I guess what is left is to convince myself that I want to go there.


___

The End


"Whatever you do DON'T GO TO SLEEP!" - The girl from nightmare on elm st

-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment