Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Filling the gaps

Well here I am again. It's Wednesday and I have nothing to show for it. I have no real news. I decided to take my learning of Korean more seriously. I am being a little bit more proactive. I also decided to try to exercise more often. There is a mud fest coming up and I want to look decent shirtless. I am not aiming for like model thin, but enough to be able to take my shirt off and not have to hide my moobs, man boobs for those who don't know. Both of those goals are at a very slow crawl. I have been feeling more motivated. I have have to turn that motivation to action.

As far as the story goes with Bobby, I have no real idea. I started jotting things down as far as story and characters. I want to make a really good plot. I want to make this a good read. That is where the problem falls. Every time I get ahead I feel that it isn't enough. I always feel that there should be more and there could be more. I want to make it perfect. Well not perfect, just readable. I find it hard to be creative. I want to make a story that is new to the world, but how. The greatest stories have already been told. How am I supposed to compete or even get on the same level? I am a novice at best when it comes to writing. I don't know the rules on how to make a good story. I don't even know the rules of grammar. Which I find very ironic because teach English. I often wonder to myself if this is the type of struggle every writer or wanna-be writer goes through. I feel like, when I write the stories or blogs, I am back in high school. I just want my stories and posts to be accepted by everyone. Every time I write something, it's like being back in gym hoping that your not the last guy to be picked for the team.


___

The End


Life is made of moments. You have to pick yours.


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment