Thursday, May 7, 2009

question of the day

So I've been thinking about it. I have not made the decision of what to do as far as my posts go. I am not too sure if I want write on this on a daily, monthly or weekly basis. I think I will write in it randomly. So I bought a notepad today, this way I can keep track of my thoughts and not have to over do it with my postings here. I guess I will just write in the notepad then just transcribe and add on as I please. Tell me what you think. I would appreciate some feedback.

As far as my blogs go. I haven't really thought of a tone, but then again its a blog. Tone doesn't really matter, its content. As you can probably tell, I am grasping at straws for this particular posting. I am going to keep this one short and sweet.


_____

As always I will end it with something that I have heard or thought about in my life.

"do or do not, there is no try" yoda


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. hi cezar we look forward reading your blog

    keep on writing ..... i particularly like the misadventure about the community bath
    i heard the bibimbap in your area is the best in korea

    uncle raymond

    ReplyDelete