Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a bit lazy

July has been a roller coaster for me. I feel bad hat I haven't had a chance to really set myself up in the blogs like in the past months. I have been on such an emotional and physical roller coaster. I understand that this is a blog and I should treat this as a diary of sorts. There in lays the problem. I can not get to this thing as much as I want too. This blog will be more about how I feel about things. So bear with me, I need to get things off my chest. If you feel that you do not need to read more then stop here and wait for my next blog, when ever that may be.

Picking up the pieces:

I have noticed in my life that I omit a certain aura. People are generally attracted to me because of who I am and how I present myself. They stick around because I create a comfortable environment. That is all well and good. The more friends the better. The problem that I see and feel with that is I don't get the girl. The problem with being everyone's friend is that I get to be everyone's friend. In my opinion that really sucks, I get to be benched by the girls that I am attracted too. It's like hey your cute and funny and awesome but I don't want to date you EVER. This is an issue that I have been struggling with for a very long time. I have been raised in a certain way to treat people, especially women, in a certain way. No one told me that road leads me to not having someone special. Many people tell me to wait. Wait for the right girl and she will find you. I am seriously done with waiting. I have grown tired of waiting for the girl to date all the jerks and finally find out that I am the guy for her. This is not like the movies where the good guy gets the girl. I am constantly the nice guy that gets put on the sideline. Then I really want to change who I am into the guy that women are attracted too. Then again I cannot untrain 26 years of how to treat a woman. Ok. I'm done with that line of thought. The reason why I went with that thought was recently I was attracted to a woman. I thought she was attracted to me. I have gathered enough evidence and by now I have a good sense when it happens, she sees me as a good friend.


___


The End


Your heart will lead you to the right place and the right time.



-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment