Friday, February 5, 2010

Outerspace

The past three weeks I have had a semi vacation. The schools in which I work at told me that I did not have to come into work. This was an awesome idea. I would be able to have all the free time in the world to work on my projects and prepare for my home coming.

I wish that were the case. The past three weeks have been nothing but boring. I really wanted the time off so that I would be able to do things. Ironically because I wasn't working; my mind shut off and I was not as productive. The whole of my days had me laying in bed waiting for certain markers. I would wake up cook and eat breakfast then wait for lunch then wait for dinner. This was what I have been doing for the past three weeks.

I had to struggle everyday just to find motivation to go and do small projects. Small projects such as food shopping and daily exercise. The temptation to stay in bed all day was too strong.

Even though it is my dream to one day be able to do that everyday; I regret ever doing it. The stagnant lifestyle made my mind dull. I found myself too lazy to do even the simplest of tasks.

Today I had to come into work. Even though I do not like it here at work. The job keeps my mind active. It's fun how things like this work out. You try to fight most of your life not to work. Then you find out that work actually keeps you thriving. I had to teach only 1 class today and already I feel my energy levels higher then usual.

So my children gather around. The lesson of today is to keep your mind and body active. Living a stagnant life will not lead to a good life. You must find something to motivate and drive you to your goals. Wishing upon a star isn't enough kiddies. You have to go out there and get it yourself.


___


The End


If there isn't an opportunity, make one.


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment