Monday, December 21, 2009

Jingle Bells

Christmas time is looming, it has been in the air for the past couple of weeks for me. The difficult part for me is that I will be spending Christmas day and New Years day with the absence of my family. So I decided to buy a ticket for warmer climates. I will be spending some time in the Philippines with family. It has been a very long time since I spent Christmas and New Years in the Philippines, and that really makes me super excited. It will also be my first time going to the Philippines alone. As much as I like being with my parents and what not, I will be getting some good time alone in the Philippines.

I also cannot fight the urge to really get into the mood of it all as well. It has been snowing for the past few days, and I like it to be a white Christmas. Sitting in my room drinking hot coco and watching he snow fall; it makes me feel like a kid again. So I think this will be the last post before I fly out. I will be going on Wednesday and I have many things to do and prepare before I leave. I hope that this vacation will also clear some cob webs away from my head. I have been fighting some writers block for some time and has stopped my progress with my book.


___


The End


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment