Thursday, September 24, 2009

The wheels on the bus

okay. So I was informed a couple of days ago that I will have a showcase of my teaching the children. This is naturally something I am worried about because I don't do much of anything in these classes. I basically come in and play games or sing songs with my children. I am the clown that comes in once a week to entertain my kids. Now for one or two days I have to actually try to teach them something. I have to come up with lesson plans and objectives like every other teacher. I am worried about what to do. The past months I have done nothing with these kids and now everyone will know it.


As far as my writing goes, I think I have narrowed it down to screenplays, short stories, and informational books. I had planned to write a short story here, but the story took a life on its own and I have to work on it. Now I am in the process of writing 4 different types of books. I am in the process of writing 2 short stories and 2 self help/informational books. I am jumping in between all 4 right now. It is not as difficult as it seems, my mind is always all over the place already. When I am writing one and get bored; I jump into the other books and start writing there. The funny thing is my mind is always working on all 4 things at one time, so I keep all 4 stories up and jump to the one that needs to be written. I would literally be writing one and suddenly I would have a eureka moment about the plot or events happening on another story. I think 4 will be good enough right now. I haven't really touched them in a while, but a sudden burst of energy and what not has inspired me to write. I think the flood gates have opened and I want to take advantage before the water runs out. I will have a couple snips of each one here. I would like your input on how it reads and what you think about it.

On a side note. I am also starting to read more. I am reading a novel and a informational book. I think that seeing the commonalities and differences will help me write better. I also guess that I am still looking for my "voice" so stay with me on this little journey of mine.

On a side side note. I know I started to write about "The Lost Boy" I have put that into one of my short stories. Like I said before, the story started to take on a life on it's own. So I wanted to finish it on my own.


___


The End


There is always room for improvement.


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment