Thursday, August 27, 2009

In the End

OK. There is a lot to tell about my vacation. So much that I have decided not to tell it. There are way too many days and stories that I could and would tell, but I do not have the time nor the capacity to really tell it. I really enjoyed spending my time with my friends and family. Seeing some of my best friends; Tom, Brian, Olysar, Chris, Holly, Kate, Jon and Manny. Those people made my visit very special. They made me see why I should come back home in a couple of months. Lets not forget my relatives. My cousins, Aunts and Uncles; they reminded me that being with my family really is the most important thing in my life. Last, but not least, My Mother, Father, Brother and Sister-in-law to be; they are the ones that make everyday special. They make me feel like, even though we have problems sometimes, that blood ties will last forever. Everyone at home has a special place in my life and in my heart. They have made me who I am today. I always look to their examples when I need guidance in my life. If I lost all my money in the world, I would be thankful that I had my health and my family. They have taught me so much about the world and how I should be as a person.



___


The End



Home is where the heart is.



-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment