Monday, November 9, 2009

And the survey says

Okay. I know it has been a couple of days since I have last updated. So here I go.


Nothing really new has been happening. Hashing is hashing. Trails have been getting better and more interesting. Weekends have been going fast and weekdays even faster. I am counting the days until I am done with work and I go to the Philippines for vacation. Then I am counting the days until I go home. Until then I will be just going around doing the same thing everyday.

As far as new things going on. New friends in Buan have been more then accommodating to me. They have come to my town and broke bread with me. I have gone to their town and done the same. I will be going up there again this week for dinner.

I haven't made any head way with any one of my books. I don't know if its writer's block lack of motivations, it may be both.


That is it for now.


___


The End


Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. -Forrest Gump


-Cezar-
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment